DIY Box Clutch- How to make your Designer Clutch

Hello Friends !!

Are you looking for a easy and creative way to make your own designer looking clutch purse without spending money. If you like to make DIYs and you need the clutch so this video tutorial could help you to acquire nice woman bag.

BeingCreativeNoopur- DIY Box Clutch

For making this you will need :-


  • An Old Clutch
  • Pen / Pencil
  • Acrylic Colours
  • Paint Brush
  • Stone lace for Decoration
  • Varnish

This is how my clutch used to look like.



I painted it with white acrylic colour so that I can have a plain white base on which I can start making design.



I drew few abstracts on it.





After this I started to make a Kathakali face on it and painted it.



Once it is dried, I pasted stone lace on it and varnished it.

This is how my clutch look now.




Isn't is looking cool?

So try this and share what you come up with in the comment box.

I have recently started my YouTube Channel where you can get videos for more DIYs, so please Like my video, Subscribe my channel and share it with your friends.

 BeingCreativeNoopur








13 comments:

  1. I liked this post. This is very impressive work..Keep doing good work, Best of luck.
    From Team Impossible Rally Racer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... interior designer london

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. Servis Shoes Eid Collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teens and college students haven't been left out. Forget yesterday's traditional twin over twin bunk bed. Today's choices include extra long twin bunk beds as well as full size bunk beds triple twin bunk bed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. soap packaging

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get custom luxury apparel boxes packaging at wholesale prices. We offer free shipping and design support on apparel gift boxes. Get Free Quote!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very glad to visit your informational Post. I appreciate good writing. This is the best way to announce your Views to the world. Custom Dispenser Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  8. In addition, the mattress should be firm enough to be able to support your body. Kenworth mattress

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for share the valuable content here..
    custom packaging

    ReplyDelete
  10. PackHit is among the top custom packaging box manufacturers and suppliers in the US. Get high-quality packaging boxes, bags, labels, and much more.


    ReplyDelete
  11. The diy designs and methods about custom clutches is nice but i suggest you to use custom printed boxes for your products to enhance the charm of the brand.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Work. I just love your post. We provide customized packaging services that can enhance the productivity of your business. Kindly visit bestcustomiseprinted boxes for more detail.

    ReplyDelete