African tribal painting

Hello Friends, so here I am back with another DIY Project . This project is also related with reusing waste bottle.

I tried painting an African lady on the bottle with Acrylic Colours.. You can get a lot of ideas for painting a tribal art from google. 

Things you need :-
1. Bottle
2. Acrylic paints
3. Paint brushes
4. Varnish

Method-

I drew a rough sketch of the lady on the bottle.

After finishing the drawing,I started coloring it with acrylic colours. 

After doing this,  coat a colour of varnish.



Give your suggestions and comments in the comment box and follow my blog to stay updated with my new projects.

20 comments:

  1. So beautiful vase, I really appreciate your work, keep working like this. This post is really amazing, very informative and great post from you.
    Must try this Impossible Moto Racing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much thanks to you for the redesign, extremely pleasant site.. tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pleased to see your Content. The manner you describe packaging Benefits well in this Blog
    Custom Dispenser Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks Empresa de pintura em SP

    ReplyDelete