Easy Wooden Spoons Makeover = Gorgeous

Hello Friends !!

Hope you have liked my previous post and definitely tried it.

Today I have brought you an another interesting thing which will give your  Kitchen an eye catching look and one could not remain without noticing  it.

We all are having boring tools and utensils in our kitchen , so I decided to give it a new cool look.

So today I will show you how I turn ordinary spoons to some colorful ones. For this you won't be needing anything special but just a few things from your craft box i.e. few Bright Acrylic Colors, Brush, Varnish and of course few Spoons.

I did a couple of coats of acrylic paint on each one and let them dry.




Once they were dry, I went back to add the contrasting stripes and shapes. I tape off the sections and painted them because I wanted the utensils to look homemade and hand painted. Also it will prevent the color from spilling out of the tape line. That's just  my personal preference, but you could do it either way.





Paint a coat of varnish on the painted side. This will protect the paint from tearing down. Make sure that you wash them with hands. Isn't it a cheap and easy way to add some flair ?

And here you are done..!!😊 I just love them so much 😍😍

Hope you like this idea and please share your ideas in the comment box.👇


47 comments:

  1. This is absolutely amazing 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating. I went over your blog through GOOGLE and found your post significant. Truly decent work, value you. I might want to share your post on this point. Thanks and keep sharing.
    http://www.riverhood.in/event-management-bangalore.html - Event Management Bangalore

    ReplyDelete