Bubble painted glass bottle!!

Hello Dear Friends!!


As promised I am going to share you with some more ideas for reusing the bottles lying around.
As we discussed in my last blog that by creating art work on them will surely give a elegant look to your interior and guests won't be able to stop themselves by asking you - where did you get it from?
This time we I am going to use a sauce bottle!


I am sure that this kind and shape of bottle is probably available i every ones home.

So let's get started-


  • Things you will need-
  • bottle
  • fevicryl glass colour
  • Fevicryl golden colour
  • Varnish



  1. firstly make rounds of different sizes with golden colour on the bottle.
  2. Let it dry.
  3. When the golden colour dries then start filling different colours in the rounds.
  4. Once it is dry,  apply a coat of Varnish.
And this is it.



As there were so many colours so I inserted a led light series into the bottle.

When the light blinks,  the different colours looks so beautiful.
I use it as a lamp.


Stay tuned for more project updates!

Try doing bottles, glasses ,  cups,  jars,  vase etc.

Share your thoughts and ideas in the comments 

10 comments:

  1. Hi but have u filled golden color in between circles too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but I preferred not to leave any space between the circles. They all are so close to each other.

      Delete
  2. It looks good Nupur. It would look great if you do it on a large bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also custom glass liquor bottles

    ReplyDelete